Forget AX for a while, let's talk about Mi-chan.

Ya know, it's just killing me to write all these AX posts without being able to gush about other celebrities who I *didn't* get to see but really wanna die trying to do so at some point.

You're all aware by now (please read the site if you aren't) that Ms. Kayo Aiko is my first and only true love when it comes to Japanese pop music. I could give my reasons here, but again, read my old posts, that'll learn ya. Aiko really seemed to be mad at me when I ventured into Kpop and Cpop (gee thanks, Tom) but I wonder how she'd feel if she knew I had the hots for one of her friends?

Well, I'm sure Aiko will be devastated to find out that I've formed a bit of a bond with her good friend Saito Michi, a.k.a., Mi-chan, whom I've mentioned in a few previous posts. Similar to Aiko, what was at first merely an infatuation with her good looks became a full-blown obsession (and I totally called *that* one) once I discovered her music, and her photobooks.

So, what the hell; eye candy, please:

(Beavis voice): "Hey, how's it goin'?" Let's get a little more risqué...

She's beeeautiful... one more, and:

Mi-chan, let's run away together, you and me.

All of this attractiveness gets more solidified after you've heard her music. You wouldn't think that a girl who gets *this* in-your-face -- here, try *this* one instead...

So, you wouldn't think that a girl who gets *this* in-your-face could sing these really wistful, sweet songs about finding dreams and true love, with a *little tiny* voice that's just addictive (although her speaking voice is rather full and husky, but I could again be confusing Koha with someone else).

So what, Aiko? I've a right to play the field on this one.

It's interesting, because Aiko and Michi are so similar; yet become polar opposites upon further examination. Aiko's a sweet, bubbly girl who goes for all-out cuteness, sings epic songs full of twists and turns, and seems to be very outgoing without a lot of self-confidence issues. And I rather like *that*, but...

On the other hand, Michi is a reserved and calm girl who goes for a quiet sort of beauty, sings simple and soft (but man, if they ain't awesome) songs, and seems almost shy to a fault. But, who's the one going 'round dressed in skimpy swimsuits, after all? Somehow, it's as if these two were twins of the opposite-sort, but which one is the evil twin?

So, if I may venture out slightly on a limb, here, it goes like this: Aiko is a sex kitten wrapped in a disguise of cuteness, while Mi-chan is cuteness-itself disguised as a total sex kitten. It's that simple. About them both, what's not to love?

So there you have it, and if anyone thinks I should go back to posting about AX, Ms. Kayo would like to point something out:

See? It says right there in "the rules" that I can write about whatever I want to on this site. Thanks, Ms. Kayo.

Lasto, let's see a bit more of Ms. Saito, shall we? After all my going on, it's nice to have a video to illustrate my point. By the way, two words: "bathtub sequence". Oh, and all the phrases that appear on the screen describe how I feel about Mi-chan at this point...


From here on.

Comments

Popular Posts